LevelUp has released a controller that slips over your iPhone/iPod touch called the Vise. Shaped like a video game console controller, it gives you a more ergonomic grip when playing games on your mobile handheld. Now you can play hours of Angry Birds or Street Fighter Jolt without having your hands cramp up. Available in three different colors: Red, Blue, and Black and priced at $29.99. Smart shoppers looking to save a penny can find it for $19.99 at Gamestop. LevelUp also has a steering wheel attachment and a stand up attachment called the Verge.
- Classic yoke design provides ideal ergonomics to game play
- Exclusive latch mechanism holds iPod touch and iPhone with most cases or without case
- Soft-touch ergonomic grip on handles
- Compatible with all iPod touch (1st – 4th Generation) and all iPhones (3G, 3GS, and 4)
This portable speaker is perfect for any technogeek who is looking to hook up their electronics to a quality sound system. The Jambox from Jawbone is able to sync up with your device via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm stereo input. Measuring in at 5.9 x 2.2 x 1.5 in. this is the perfect device for great sound on the go or for people with a small place. Available in 4 styles: Red Dot, Black Diamond, Grey Hex, and Blue Wave. I’ve tried these first hand, and have to say the sound is amazing, and it was simple to hook up. They retail for around $199, but can be found online for around $140 -$160.
The Black Diamond
The Red Dot
The Grey Hex
The Blue Wave
- Wireless portable speaker in black connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods, or any other Bluetooth device
- Seamlessly stream and share music, movies, games, phone, and conference calls anywhere
- Two highly powerful acoustic drivers and ultra-small dome produce a wide audio spectrum
- Can be updated with apps, software and new features via Jawbone’s MyTalk portal
- Up to 10 hours of power from internal rechargeable battery
When you are done playing Angry Birds check out the new app Atari has just released. This new app allows you to play over 100 classic Atari titles on your iPhone/iPad. The app is free and comes with Pong, then you can either purchase 4-packs of games for $.99 or pay $15 for all 100 games. That’s a lot of gaming and a great price to enjoy some old school games on your iPhone/iPad . For a full list of the 100 games head over to TouchArcade.